Clocks

Monday 21 January 2013

An Introduction

Dear family & friends, dear readers,

first of all I would like to welcome you to my new blog about my round-the-world travels in 2013/14!

As the time goes by, you will find posts and photos from Canada, the United Arab Emirates, Australia, New Zealand, the Fiji Islands, Singapore - and maybe more destinations on this blog and you will be able to post comments! Already now, you can click on various links and travel videos referring to the destinations on my itinerary - and you can sign up for an e-mail alert so that you are informed whenever I publish a new post.

Since I will primarily be studying in Sydney / Australia, you will find that most of what I will be writing on here refers to Australia and my life as a university student down under.

All in all, this blog is intended for providing everyone at home in Germany as well as all my international friends with information on what I am up to.

I am looking forward to a year full of adventure, travels, new people and experiences and I'd be glad if some of you drop me a line every now and then!

My travel route around the world    [click to enlarge]
Thanks for reading and stay tuned!

Yours
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment